What if, once in your meal, there is no salt? Or less salt? The whole spirit of taste of the dish would be terminated, plus your mood will be shattered, right?
Salt is one of the essential ingredients in our meal. Not just because of the taste, it gives to our meal, but because of the health benefits of consuming one of its main components: Sodium (Na).
Some of the benefits of having Sodium in our diet:
- Contracting and relaxing the muscles.
- Maintaining Fluid Balance
- Prevents Low Blood Pressure
- Reduces Bacteria and infection
And many more.
But, the question is, do you really know what is the source of salt that you consume? How many impurities are in it? Or whether are you getting the essential nutrients from the salt or not?
There are 2 sources of extracting salt:
Himalayan Salt vs Sea Salt
- The sea salt is sourced from seawater, salt lakes, or ocean water.
- Its Source and Impurities:
- The main problem with the sea salt is, because of the increasing pollution caused by humans, there is the presence of microplastics (a Nano amount of plastic), also it may contain some amount of lead, mercury, and other heavy metals.
- The problem microplastic may cause:
- Metabolic Disturbance
- Neurological Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
And many more.
- It is highly processed, Refined, Bleached.
- Nutrient Content:
- According to the data, it is found that the traditional salt contains 97.5% of NaCl and the remaining 2.5%: Moisture absorbents + chemical added preservatives.
- Iodine is artificially added.
- Its Source and Benefits:
- The Himalayan salt is sourced directly from the great Himalayas.
- Comes from the rock salt deposits in Pakistan and some parts of Punjab.
- In Himalayan salt, there is no presence of microplastics, plus it is having high nutrient content than sea salt.
- Also, the source of salt is from the mines, because of that reason, the salt is in its purest form, and processing is not much required.
- Nutrient Content:
- Pink Himalayan Salt is rich in 80+ essential minerals.
- Some iodine is naturally available in rock salt.
- The presence of NaCl in pink salt is up to 85-88%.
Hence, it is obvious from the disadvantages of sea salt and benefits of Himalayan salt, which is better for our health?
YOM International's: Nature Plus Salt (Himalayan Pink Salt) (Rock Salt)
- Yom’s Nature Plus Salt is a perfect blend of health and taste.
- It is the purest form of rock salt available in the market.
- It consists of 84+ natural minerals.
- The salt is extracted from the untouched portions of the great Himalayas, which makes it exceptional in comparison to the rock salts available in the market
- Nature Plus Salt (Himalayan Pink Salt) by YOM International’s mineral composition is structured with a balance of trace elements that work synergistically within the human body.
- Adding that up to your regular food intake is not only going to make your digestion smooth but also regulates hydration in your body.
- The Himalayan Pink Salt is considered pure since it is derived from rocks that are present in the Himalayas. These rocks are pink and are naturally saline. Hence, many use this very salt during fasts as well.
Health Benefits of YOM’s Himalayan Pink Salt:
- Prevents muscle cramps.
- Balances the pH and helps to reduce acid reflux.
- Re-mineralize the body.
- Creates an electrolyte balance.
- Increases hydration
- Regulates the water content both inside and outside of the cells.
- Assists Metabolism.
- Strengthens the bones.
- Lowers the blood pressure.
Yom International facilitates you with different forms of Nature Plus Salt, in different quantities:
- 100g Sprinkler
- 50gms box, 50 pouches
- 750gms Tin
Yom Nature Plus Salt’s Nutrient Content:
For 1gm serving size:
- To store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place.
- To protect from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Yom International’s Nature Plus Salt.
Valentine Week Special Offer
Yom International Offers you a 22% discount on Luxurious Products such as Perfumes, Attars, and Bath Salts: Link for promo code.
(Note* - It is only valid for one week starting from 14th Feb)
Thank you for your time!